Having a heating system is vital for your home’s comfort in the colder months. Unfortunately, not every heating system in the market is reliable.
Poor-quality or improperly installed heating systems will increase your electricity bill and have you freezing in the winter cold. Therefore, when choosing a heating service, you should consider whether the company you want to work with can guarantee high-quality and reliable products and services.
At Clarks Mechanical, we care for your comfort and safety. We provide 100%-satisfaction-guaranteed heating installation, repairs, and maintenance to homes and businesses in Pueblo, CO and nearby areas.
Winters in Colorado can be harsh, which is why we commit to offering our clients reliable heating systems to keep the home warm in the coldest winters. Since we have over 35 years of experience in the heating industry, you can trust us to take care of all your commercial and residential heating needs
Be Prepared for Winter
Here are some services you can schedule with us to keep your heating system running smoothly this winter.
Replacing an old heater is one of the best ways to prepare your home for winter. The average heating system has a lifespan of 10-15 years, after which it starts to decline. Although you may have been maintaining your heater regularly, if it is at the end of its lifespan, you may want to get a new heater to be on the safe side.
Some benefits you could gain from a new heating system include:
- Better Indoor Air Quality: An old heater may have accumulated a lot of dust and other contaminants over the years, leaving you to deal with indoor air pollution. With a new heating system, you get to enjoy clean indoor air that is free of contaminants.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: You can have a more energy-efficient heating system installed in your home when you replace your old heating system. An energy-efficient heater will save you money, thus effectively paying back your investment.
- Increased Comfort Levels: If your old heating system does not always function smoothly, you probably will have to deal with fluctuating indoor temperatures. A new heater will keep your indoor temperatures consistent, creating a cozy indoor atmosphere.
Evaluating your heating system is a good way to spot problems and fix them before they compromise your heater’s efficiency. We recommend scheduling regular appointments with us throughout the year, where we can give your heating system a visual inspection to identify any areas that require preventive maintenance.
A regular heating system evaluation and maintenance visit can prepare you for the winter in the following ways:
- It reduces repair costs: Routine evaluations will ensure that your heating system is in good shape and eliminate the need for frequent repairs as winter begins.
- It reduces your energy costs: During winter, your heating system will run for longer periods, and if it is not energy efficient, you may rack up a high electricity bill. A well-maintained heating system will be more energy-efficient, thus reducing your energy costs.
If your heating system has been acting up, you risk having it fail in the middle of the winter season. Having to go without heat in the severe Colorado winters can be torture. Therefore, schedule any heating repairs you may need ahead of time to avoid being left in the cold.
Our Friendly Technicians are Licensed
& Insured Professionals
We’re Pueblo Area’s Trusted Furnace Services Experts
When it comes to servicing your heater, you want to work with a qualified contractor.
Our technicians at Clarks Mechanical have the training and licensing to work with various heating systems. Additionally, we have ensured our team, so you don’t have to worry about liability for accidents on your premises.
If you need a furnace service company you can trust, look no further than Clark Mechanical.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent furnace installation, repair, and maintenance for all our clients.
At Clarks Mechanical, we provide the best heating services in Pueblo, CO and nearby areas.
Our friendly technicians can handle whatever repairs you need and will install your heating system perfectly to ensure it serves you through all seasons.
Contact our heating service pros at (719) 696-9375 today!